Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meetings does not work

helotoday from 09:40 utc to 11:16 utc the Zoom did not workwe could not open the site zoom.us and could not open the meeting by web linkwe use Windows PC, Версия Version : 5.17.2 (29988)

IT_NB by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Meeting through API gives 400 BAD REQUEST

Hi,I'm trying to update a meeting through API but it doesn't work.Here my data:Endpoint: https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/{meetingId}Method: PATCHHeaders: Authorization - Bearer [Redacted]Content-Type - application/jsonPayload: {"topic": "New Topic"}T...

Sciabal by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Video Doesn't Always Work

Hi All,I have added a video to the waiting room for all users, and it has been working fine up until now.The hosts in Australia have reported that they just see a black box but still hear the audio.It's happening on mobile, desktop, with and without ...

ALWCE by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Einstellung Beitritt gestatten

Webinar:Wie kann ich einstellen, dass bei einem WEBINAR (nicht Meeting) der Beitritt von Teilnehmern vom Host gestattet werden muss? Aktuell ist jeder direkt im Zoom-Raum, der auf den Link klickt.Danke!

Terrible Sound for Musicians All of a Sudden

Something has changed in recent weeks and the entire online piano teacher community is suddenly having the same issue where almost every note our students play is muted no matter what audio settings are enabled or disabled (BELIVE ME, we ALL know wha...