Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Threaded pelies

Is it possible to turn off threaded replies in meeting? I've been through the options and i can't see the 'new meeting chat experience' option any more?

JonK by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random noises from _muted_ participants

I'm often in a team meeting with a dozen participants. Normally after each person speaks, they go on mute. However, there appears to be a bug that is triggered by going on mute, that random blips occur, which sound like repeated audio frames from the...

nicdoye by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Workplace 64-bit hangs

Installed new Zoom Workplace on my 64-bit Windows 10 Home setup. All features work accept, when joining a meeting, a dialogue box asks to Join with Computer Audio and then stalls. I have rebooted my machine and even uninstalled the Zoom App and reins...

I can't join Zoom because of the AI programme

Hello. I have a problem with joining the Zoom meeting.I can't join Zoom because of the AI program.When I click the 'join the Zoom' button, the AI program shows and doesn't let me in the Zoom.My phone is Redmi Note 11T 5G. If anyone has had the same p...

Mi_Ru by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic plus plan extensions

on the basic plus plan, can you use 2 extensions in the same meeting For example, if you want a same meeting to go 100 minutes, 40 minutes + 40 min extension + another 40 min extension can be used?

30 hour clock

If I go into my scheduled meeting in advance of the actual date, just to test it out etc. -- does that start the 30-hour clock ticking? After I finished my test, I clicked "Leave meeting" (as opposed to "End the meeting"). We're more than 30 hours ou...