Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

Hey! I have paid to have additional space to save more cloud recordings. Strangely I can't seem to predict how many files are produced with each recording. Sometimes it's 4 and at other times it's 7. When it's 7, additional higher resolution video fi...

hughcom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing zoom Recording Transcript/ CC

I am unable to remove a field when editing transcript in recording. If I wanted to completely remove a field as I believe it is inaccurate, Zoom only allows you to amend it and cannot delete it. It you remove all the words in the field, it gives you ...

Joe23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Events keep Cancelling

I keep having attendees tell me they're getting canceled notifications, but I'm not cancelling anything. SO I'll delete the zoom, and start over, just for it to happen again. I'm taking everything out of my outlook calendar before I create a new recu...

kbouray by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusion on a meeting link

I went into “a meeting” link that was on my zoom this morning as the host and no attendees were there. I later received emails from two people who had signed up and said “we were in the meeting but it said the host was in another meeting”. I’m cofuse...

jswhit by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing multiple participants at once

Hi im hosting a meeting in about a week where there's some people who have paid for the whole meeting and some people who have paid for half of the meeting. And I want to know if there's any way I can remove the people that only paid for half the mee...

Georg1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Hosting Meetings

Hello there, I have problems with my zoom acount at the moment. I start a planed meeting as a host and everything is fine (Camera, sound, etc) Soon after I invitet a new Member to the meeting the problem shows up: At first the camera is freezing and ...

volume output changes while zooming

Hi, my volume output changes while zooming sometimes. I think when give my monitor free I´m suddenly minimum 20% with a lower volume output. I became only aware of it, cause others members told. How to fix it? Many thanx for your help! kind regards -...