Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video is off only in Zoom

Hello community,i reinstalled my Lenovo B50-70 with Windows 10. I installed the latest Zoom Version 6.0.11. But the Video is off. There is no picture, only a black screen but the white led close to the camera is on. When i open the camera app in Wind...

Zoom install on Windows 11 stuck at 95%

Attempted to install zoom (by simply clicking on a zoom meeting link), it's stuck at 95%. Let it sit for an hour, but still stuck.Attempted the ZoomFullInstaller.exe, no effect. Found a log file from the unsuccessful installation attempt: zopener_8a4...

Lost recording

Can anyone help me recover my lost recording? During the Zoom call it was automatically recorded and I hit stop at the end. Now there is nothing under my recordings. My software is updated on my laptop as well as the Zoom workplace app. Any suggestio...

Quality zoom recording

I have noticed that the quality of a recorded session is much worse than in the live session. I have sent the link to the recording several times now and I get a lot of feedback that the quality is not good. Is there any way to improve the quality, p...

_SK25_ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Generate my own Zoom ID for my meeting

Hello. I was wondering if it is possible to adopt my own meeting ID for a Zoom meeting. I know that my personal room will always be the same but I accidentally put the wrong Zoom ID on a flyer and I wanted to see if I can change the meeting settings ...