Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting questions

Hi, 1. how to let people enter my meeting without any waiting room and passcode ? and 2.how to disable the chat for attendees in meeting Thank you

ong888 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

record botton missing

The record button does not show up in my zoom client. I am a paid up user of zoom. I have reloaded the zoom client on my windows 10 computer but the record icon still does not show up. In my settings I have enabled "record to computer".

Pixilated Recordings

I recorded a demo session. Playing back the recording has several sections with pixelated sections on the screen.Is this common? How do I avoid it?

RBH2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

someone help me

Whenever I use the zoom app in my pc, It close suddenly when I start a meeting. It also logout me automatically and I have to login everytime. I'll reinstall the app but facing the same issue. Please suggest me the solution of my issue.

Resolved! Large Meeting Add On question

Hello I'm setting up an event and don't know how many participants will want to attend. It may be less then 100, but it may be more than that. If it's more than that, I would buy the Large Meeting Add On but I don't want to have to buy it if I don't ...

mjg55 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Threats via Zoom

During a zoom meeting my life was threatened. I would like to request an audio copy of that call so that I can obtain a restraining order. Please let me know the process of obtaining this record and how far long your records are held.

Scared by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes