Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Gratuité des appels audio ? | Free audio calls?

Bonjour, Je ne comprends pas la différence entre les conférences audio qui nécessitent un abonnement en option à 100€ mensuels et l'utilisation de numéros gratuits tels que 01 7037 9729, 01 7095 0103 etc. auxquels il suffit d'ajouter l'ID de la réuni...

Jakeza by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording Storage

I received an email saying that my zoom cloud storage surpassed the 5G limit. I own a yoga studio where we record our classes. We record all the classes the same way... oddly some classes are 11 MB others are as large as 1G. What could cause this hug...

Raz123 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing content from a second camera

I have a basic licence but haven't used my zoom account for several months.I used to be able to share my screen and use the option of sharing content from a second camera. I can't seem to do that anymore - has the facility been removed from the basic...

Invitees

After sending invitations, when invitees try to join the arranged meeting with me, they are told that I am in another meeting when I'm not. Can someone tell me what to do to resolve this please?

40 min time limit

hi everyone ,when i schedule a zoom meeting it gives a drop dwon time 15,30,45 and 1hr time how can i adjust to get the free 40 mins or do i do 45 and at 40 it will cut off or do 30 an dat 40 it will cut off ?

rajP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App is not opening. Help!!!!

I am using the app since 2019 and i really satisfied with the service eventhrough i was using the app yesterday but today it's coming device not supported and it's not opening literally i have account of zoom i missed lot of meetings today i am very ...