Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Second Screen Pin Options

When using dual monitor mode in a Zoom meeting while there is no screen share initiated, I can pin speakers to either my first or second screen. Once a screen share is initiated by someone in the meeting (not the device I'm trying to capture on), the...

Resolved! Polls/Quizzes

Is it possible to create polls/quizzes that can be reused from one meeting to another? I host the same meeting several times per month and don't want to have to recreate the same poll/quiz for each one.

Host

Everytime I get into my meetings on zoom, that I set up, I still have to claim host. This has been going on for about 2-3 weeks now. Any suggestions?

Scheduling a meeting tries to install Outlook 2016

Hi there,Whenever I schedule a meeting it works, but then starts-up an installation file for Outlook 2016. I don't use Outlook (I use Thunderbird) and thunderbird is my default app for everything usually handled by Outlook. So, there's obviously a ca...

Dev66 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Meetings Feedback Survey

Hi everyone!The Zoom UX Research Team is looking for your feedback regarding the ease/difficulty of certain actions related to Zoom Meetings. Please share your feedback with us here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/75YN2YM Thank you!