Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Anyone have this issue using Zoom on a Mac?

My Zoom client stopped working on my Mac. I've followed all the Google trouble shooting sites and YouTube videos, and I'm still unable to connect. I've also un-install the Zoom client, updated my Mac's operating software, did a full restart, re-insta...

In-Meeting Message Retrieval

Is there any other way for Hosts to retrieve an In-Meeting chat that hadn't been set to Auto-Save?Why is Auto-Save Chat not included as an option when setting up individual meetings?

Zoom links don't work

Hi, So I'm a private teacher and I've been using Zoom without any problems for a few months now but today the link I sent to my student didn't work. So I sent another one and it wouldn't open on the meeting I had launched. Though when I clicked on th...

Android tablet layout

It would be nice if the android app had alternative layouts on tablets. The scaled up phone interface is clumsy and almost useless for any but the most basic and passive use cases. My 10 inch tablet does fine with the gallery view, but if I want to s...

How we start Quick meeting on website through zoom?

Hey there,I am here searching for how can I start Quick meeting through Website, I have website related tips and tricks I want to give some tricks through video using zoom, How can I do this Need help regarding this review my website iPad Air price

How we embed meeting on Website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how can I embed the meeting on my website I have service based website I want to directly contact with my website, I have tried many time to do but could not do this. Review my website where I want to integrate baby ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More