What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Saved Whiteboard PDF not displaying text

Created "Whiteboard" in a recorded Zoom meeting, and then saved a PDF version to my computer. Initially, I could click on the file within that particular meeting folder and see the textual content, but now when I click on it, it never displays the te...

Registrants Info

Hi! I have planned a virtual town hall where participants must register to sign up and answer a few questions. How do I download the data on each of those registrants?

problem sharing powe point presenations in full view

hello,last week i have noticed a problem sharing the full view screen of my power point presentaions.i am familiar with zoom, and used to share screen alot of times with no problem, but since last week if i shares a presntation in full view, all the ...

Save a zoom recording to my computer

I have several cloud recordings and want to save them to my computer. The recordings are sent to me but I am unable to save them to my computer. If I delete them even if shared they disappear.

Can't remove the passcode/password in link for meetings?

Hi all,So I've customized my meeting link, and I've unchecked all the options for passcodes. Still, when I schedule a meeting or paste the link that's copied tot he clipboard, my meeting link still includes ?pwd=lkjdkfdjfjdkfjdkfjdkfj in it. I've see...

pfriedl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports based on Groups

On my Zoom Pro plan, under role settings, I want to assign Usage reports and User activity reports. However, I want them to only see reports to their assigned groups. Is this possible? Or will they see reports from the entire organization's zoom acco...

Apple Car Play

Apple Car Play is very limited as of now but I think it is a very useful feature. Do we know how we can influence Zoom to enhance the app?Few quick wins that I think are:1. Join a meeting (I think it is different from calling a person)2. Ability to s...

A7AY by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022