Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't sign in on mobile app using SSO

I can't seem to sign into my account using SSO on my mobile app. I enter the company domain, press 'continue', and then it just goes to a page saying 'Safari can't open the page because the server cannot be found'. If I try by saying I don't know the...

Millar_J by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Controle à distance

Bonjour, Le contrôle à distance est-il une fonction uniquement offerte aux utilisateurs ayant une licence?Merci pour votre retour.Al1

AlDrey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video screen is black

I have a problem with my video. When I'm in a zoom metting, my camera is on (a little light turns on beside it to tell me it's on), but my screen is just black, even when the video is activated. I tried to check in the confidentiality paremeters of z...

screen Zoom.png
Majyja by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Add names to the Invite panel

When I invite people to a zoom meeting, I click Invite and then I see a panel with some names. I see 8 names, not always the same. My colleague just checked, and she sees 12 names. The person I talk most often with is not among those 8. I have to typ...

Breakout rooms opening automatically

While one co host is still creating/ assigning participants , breakout rooms are opening by itself with Nil participant in the room and all unassigned participants above. When close rooms option is chosen everything starts from start.

anonymous meeting

hi, is there any way to host a meeting that all the participated see me (the host) but cannot see each other?meaning that they can't talk (just right) and can't be seen (and they are keeping their anonycity)

mayago by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes