Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat Records

Hello,On 26.03.2024, I held a meeting between 18.00-19.00 European time. I forgot to record the chat messages during that meeting. How can I access the chat recordings?

40-min limits

I know that Zoom is offering the following for free accounts hosting meetings in Ukraine: Hosts in Ukraine on free accounts can use Zoom to host meetings without the 40-minute limit.But I unfortunately I have this limit, can it be removed?

Chiamate

vorrei sapere se con l'account gratuito è possibile partecipare a incontri che durano più di 40 minuti non organizzati da me senza essere buttato fuori dalla riunione passati i 40 minuti. Grazie in anticipo

Luc1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete recordings after account change

We used to have a pro account, but have now downgraded. We do still have cloud recordings, and they take up a lot of space. I am now getting about 4 emails a day warning me about this storage issue, but I can't resolve it because I can't get to the r...

New Granular Scope for meeting recording

Which granular scope will be needed to start, stop recording and list the recordings for a meeting using In server-to-server OAuth app. Actually I need to create a new server-to-server OAuth app but the I am not getting the recording scopes.

mhsayan by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen display - dual monitors

Can anyone help with why my share screen looks like this (link)? I can't make the shared image any larger. I am on Windows, have dual monitor enabled - my main screen shows the meeting gallery. When I asked Zoom support they responded with a suggesti...

Add a "tape delay" feature for Zoom

Having witnessed public comment periods during local government meetings go bad, I'd love to see Zoom add a "tape delay" feature that would give the host a short period of time to "kill" the comment if it violates community standards (if it doesn't a...

jcook by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting recording limit

Is there a Zoom cloud recording time limit? For example, a limit of 3 hours... If a user wants to record a lecture of 5 hours, is this possible? If they cannot, what would be the best alternative solution?

Apaul by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes