cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom crashes since changing to workpalce

NicoleAN1989
Newcomer
Newcomer

My work uses Teams more than Zoom, but occasionally will use Zoom with a client or an outside consultant etc. We also recently started using the Webinar function as of last month.

Nearly every single person in my organisation is experiencing several issues with Zoom, regardless of the context. If it is someone outside of the organisation's meeting, myself as well as my colleagues are getting kicked out of the meetings/Zoom is crashing. Often several times within the 30-60 minute meeting. Sometimes the meeting will automatically restart, other times we will have to go back to the link.

This also happened with the webinars which is very frustrating AND it does not save the recording from the time that the host gets kicked out.

Advice? Help? Tips? Etc

3 REPLIES 3

occoalex
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue with users in my org having Zoom crash on them in a meeting.

pamo64
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes, mine too.  The instructor in my classes seems to stay logged in but my session as host, drops and reboots.

Especially frustrating while recording because recording stops and wants to start converting.

modernscale
Newcomer
Newcomer

I would double check your user licensing and make sure they are setup correctly.  I would also make sure all users are using the most current Zoom app.