Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Backgrounds

Anyone know why "blur background" no longer available for older CPUs? I seem to recall that it worked in the past. In addition, MS' Skype is still able to implement it flawlessly! Asked ZOOM via chat box, but 'bot spewed several totally irrelevant an...

RoboDoc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Team Cha

Does anyone know how to disable team chat from Admin Portal so the users dont see that even as an option upon signing in?

mitulp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Message to log on

Why when I want to access my account from the app does it ask me for a unique access code? somebody knows how can I disable this.

Resolved! Facebook live from Iphone Zoom App

Ok,I can live stream to Facebook just fine on my PC Zoom app. I can also live stream to Youtube from my computer Zoom app. I can live stream from my Iphone Zoom app to Youtube, but when I select the "More" option only Youtube is available. I have no ...

ov10fac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linux key update required prior to novembre 2nd.

I'm a linux user. I received an email urging me to update a key in order to have my zoom software to keep workingIs it mandatory for all users ? Is the "zoom.deb" file cited in this procedure an install file ? If my intallation is already running, sh...

Zoom not working right

I don't know if there was a recent update on zoom app but it no longer works on my phone (Moto G Power). Sometimes I am allowed to join calls but sometimes it immediately crashes the app and kicks me off the call. Other times when I join the call eve...

Participant List

I have a list of participants that signed up for a course. I do not want to register them individually, but I also do not want them to fill out for a second registration ( as a company, we already collected data). Is there a way to upload the partici...

Resolved! Translation Captions Settings and funtion

Hello, I just installed Translation Caption Add-On to my working account. I am trying to translate from German to English on once side and in the other from English to German... Unfortunately, I feel this Add-On is still not well developed due to bei...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now