What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to fix

I have reported this issue many times but there is no solution to customer support or offer. I've signed up for a Pro Account since 2 years, Please fix this ASAP before I'm completely disappointed in ZOOM!Spoiler (Highlight to read)

NBA281 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler - Zoom App redirecting to Google Calendar

i use the zoom app on creating scheduled meeting , but after submitting it , it redirects me to google calendar - calendar instead on the details of the scheduled meeting where i can edit and invite.when i check google calendar , it only add an event...

jingku by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ホストを移したクラウドレコーディングについて

開催中のミーティングにiPadで参加し、ホストを私に移し、iPadでクラウドレコーディングを1時間行い、一旦レコーディングを終了し、1時間後にレコーディングを再度1時間行い、その後レコーディングを終了し、ホストを私から当初のアカウントに戻して私が退出しても、クラウドにレコーディングデータが作成されません。そもそものミーティングが終了しないと作成されませんのでしょうか。

YOSHIKI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on IPad

I joined a meeting in Zoom, and the host hasn’t arrive. I was waiting and I went to Google Chrome to do my things. But Zoom didn’t notify me that the meeting has started until I return to the Zoom App, which I find annoying because my laptop DOES not...

Frozen picture on zoom call in car

I joined a zoom meeting in my car. I could hear the host ( through my car speaker), but could not see him or anyone else. All I could see was my image, and then it froze. After a couple of minutes with it still frozen, I decided to leave the meeting ...

Where is my recording?

My participant invited me to zoom in with her via her link. She made me a host and I hit record on my end to document our session. I opted for the cloud option. We are done, but now, I don't see the recording in my account? Where is it?

Microphone turns off during screen share

Hi - whenever I screen share (joining Zoom from my Chrome browser) the microphone access is not activated when I screen share. This seems to be a relatively new issue. I've also had the same issue when I've tried to use Chrome from the web store (see...

Sharing a recorded meeting

I have great difficulty sharing a recorded meeting with participants who ask for a record. I hate it. Still trying to figure it out

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?