Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Teilnehmer ID

Dear community, A few days ago I attended a meeting. I am neither the organizer, host or co-host. Every participant is visible to everyone. So when I click on participants I see myself first then the host followed by the co-hosts and then the partici...

DavidH3 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"host has another meeting in progress"

Hello - started running into an issue a few weeks ago, where meeting invitees were seeing a "host has another meeting in progress" when clicking on the meeting invite link. I had been using the link for years with no issues, but now am unable to do s...

Audio/Video issues since using the PWA

Hey guys! We have been having some issues since updating our ChromeOS users to the PWA version of zoom. We frequently get audio being dropped, or becoming scratchy and static filled. This is very specifically happening on our Acer C934 and 513 Spin c...

Blocked audio and update problems

Zoom has started blocking my audio- actually, it turns on for a minute, then says that the browser is blocking audio, and explains how to unblock it (but that does nothing, but perhaps turn it on again, for a minute, before blocking it again. Have tr...

D21 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! 10 minute delay to reconnect after 40m session

Starting today, I am experiencing a situation that never happened before. After a 40 minutes meeting session, when I try to reconnect, I'm told to wait 10 minutes before being able to reconnect. Is this a new (unexpected) feature of Zoom Meetings, or...

PauloF by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

10-min break

HiIs a 10-min break a new feature in zoom in free accounts?Is it for all the users or are you just testing it?

Narisha by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes