Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I cannot share computer audio.

When I try it says "to share your computer audio, please install the zoom audio device". I'm on a mac. I have enabled screen recording for zoom in my system preferences. At a total loss here, please help

user management

Hi helpful community I am very new to zoom and I need some adviceI have a website that books online therapy to clientthe booking software when a client books has an api they connect to zoommy staff (psychologists) when a client chooses them it send b...

Slogger by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recordings

When saving my Zoom meeting, it was saved into these files, and I have no idea how to convert them to a viewable format. Can someone please help me? Thank you! It will say, "double_click_to_convert_02.zoom"

Zoom functions disabled

I joined a meeting which allowed anonymous access. Most functions (chat, talking, raising hand,...) were disabled. I then logged in and rejoined. The functions remained disabled. I was probably still anonymously in this meeting. 1.) How can I set, th...