Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Customize the Zoom button bar during meetings

Hello, when I host a meeting, the Zoom toolbar has all the buttons visible for all the possible options (audio, video, security, participants, chat, share.... etc.)However, I only us a few of these. I don't need Summary, AI Companion, Polls, Whiteboa...

vzanini by Newcomer
  • 27 replies
  • 25 likes

using dual monitors

As a frequent user of Zoom for conference calls, I often experience issues such as no connection or slow performance, particularly when using dual monitors. My laptop specifications are as follows: LG model with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2....

Frank17 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

buggy update

the new update 6.0.0(37025) is installing and the zoom workplace is Uninstalling when i press the zoom workplacein my system it is creating its is creating a new application like zoom workplace and i have read that new features of this update and tis...

aasrith by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Enable Original Sound has disappeared

I have always used the Enable/Disable Original Sound option on the More menu in the iPad app. However, it is no longer present. The More menu has nothing that looks like this. I have found the same on two different Ipads. Has this been removed? I alw...

Keyboard shortcuts open the meeting

I want to use keyboard shortcuts to control the zoom meeting. First, my software version is 5.17.2, and then I have checked the corresponding Settings in the Settings, and there is no hotkey conflict prompt, but I cannot control the meeting answer or...

Leo_6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of keyboard shortcuts

我想使用键盘快捷键来控制缩放会议。首先,我的软件版本是5.17.2,然后我在设置中检查了相应的设置,没有热键冲突提示,但是我无法通过键盘快捷键控制会议答案或结束。你能帮我找出原因吗?

Leo_6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes