Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio help

Whenever I host a meeting the audio doesn't work for anybody. I can't hear them and they can't hear me.All my audio settings are normal. The weird part is when i join someone else's meeting the audio is all good.Not sure what to do, If you know what'...

kosto by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host unable to unmute himself

In a recent 2-person Zoom call, the host was unable to unmute himself. He found his mute icon and made sure he wasn't muted, but I still couldn't hear him. I can speculate that his microphone was simply broken or disconnected from his computer, but t...

Bill_S by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2 Questions Regarding Merging Accounts

We've had a subsidized account for the last 2 years and that is ending. Now we must move the contents of some 60 individual accounts into about 10 departmental accounts. First question is, can we merge the contents of multiple zoom accounts into a si...

Disable Copy/Paste in Zoom Chat

Hello, I am attempting to disable the copy/paste feature for my Mac endpoints. I have tried pushing a config profile but none of the available keys I have been able to find pertain to disable copying and pasting. I have referenced this document https...

Walken by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes