Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video is jumping

Hi, just noticed video is jumping. Perfectly fine before, only thing different is I have updated windows to 10 recently not sure if related. Any suggestions to stop it? Thanks

Ana8 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Multiple languages interpretation on hybrid event

Hi, I will be doing a hybrid event next month with 6 interpreters, with only 3 different languages output.The main channel/floor will be a mix of english/french/spanish. the 6 interpreters will be as followed :english - frenchspanish - frenchfrench -...

Kakusse by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Participants in waiting room not showing up

I have a new Pro account and have enabled waiting room for my personal meeting room. I have tested it out with a number of people using my personal link - they are in my waiting room, but they never show up for me. Has anyone else experienced this an...