cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to livestream I get Invalid Parameters

ttsheldon
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am on my MacBook Air and cannot livestream anymore.
When I follow the new directions I get Invalid parameters

10 REPLIES 10

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

Which streaming service are you looking to connect to, and what parameters are you passing?

ttsheldon
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am simply trying to stream zoom into my facebook group.   Each time I have tried once I click customer live streaming it takes me back to a zoom page that says invalid parameters

Hello, Sorry I cannot help as I am looking for some help myself.  I went to my Setting but do not see any option to click on live streaming.   I have a PRO account.  Help. 

colegs

@ttsheldon - Facebook changed their APIs in April.  Have you updated your integration since then to reflect a custom livestream?

colegs_0-1722352432425.png

ttsheldon
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have.  Still getting invalid parameters

colegs

Unfortunately, without getting into your Facebook page and validating the parameters against what you have in Zoom, it would be impossible to identify why you are getting that error.  You might want to enter a support ticket with screen shots and the actual information to see if they can help you.

ttsheldon
Newcomer
Newcomer

Where do I do this?  How do I enter a support ticket?

colegs

@ttsheldon - in the upper right corner of your Zoom client, you should see a question mark in a circle.  Click on that and select 'Zoom Support'

colegs_0-1722431444766.png

ttsheldon
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi I still have no resolution to this and it's becoming so frustrating.   My zoom client?  What is that?  I cannot find the zoom support ?

colegs

The Zoom client is the application that is running if you start Zoom from the Start Menu.  i.e., if you run Zoom without a browser.  If you have not installed the Zoom client, you can download and install it from zoom.us/installs.