Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't join meetings, stuck on the connecting page

For over a year now I haven't been able to use Zoom on my MacBook pro. Anytime I try to join a meeting I'm just stuck on the "connecting" screen and it just continues to load forever. I know it's not my internet because I can join meeting from my iPa...

jelf by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to increase cloud recording resolution

Before this Tuesday, I always had 1920x1200. Have no idea what happened & how to get it back. I checked HD settings in my web client & desktop as well, but it still gives me only 640x360 when I download the file. Any ideas what could have happened & ...

Alna by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom setup multiple Windows Profiles

Not sure if this goes here... but couldn't find a better place I guess... Hello. I manage/administer a few computers that are used by many users (average computer has 80 user profiles). They need to use Zoom every day (I am relatively new to this par...

FPP by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect orientation for incoming video since last update

Hello, Since the latest update last week, my incoming video for classes is backwards, so that text from the presenter appears backwards. Although not all participants see it backwards. I am wondering if it is something on my settings. The mirroring o...

Spid12 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Scheduler - Multiple Hosts one Attendee

I'm trying to create an event via Zoom Scheduler that is multiple hosts and one attendee. When I try to add another host from my company, I'm getting the following message: "Unable to access this calendar, so attendees can’t book this schedule. Conta...

not live streaming as usual?

I can usually livestream to my private Facebook page, I already ticket the box in settings. the problem is that the option to stream in my group wasn't there... I could only choose to stream om my page. what do I do from here?

Share Canva Presentation, Show Meeting Attendees

I have a Canva Presentation I'd like to share in a Zoom meeting with 30 people, so that they see me in the bottom corner of the presentation, while I can still see all the other meeting attendees. I can't do screen share because then they see what I ...

Cparso1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Connection to Chromebooks

I am a virtual teacher who has essentially been unable to effectively deliver instruction after the latest update. Here are the issues:1) constant freezing2) unstable connections 3) chat replicates messages up to 60x4) black screen when sharing docum...

JessC by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes