Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issue with Generated Meetings IDs - Alternative Hosts

I'm running into issues with Alternative Hosts for Generated IDs for Google Calendar I have older team members I work with who keep getting emails that they're an alternative host when it says otherwise in the Zoom Settings.I cannot remove them or ad...

*Host* Shared Content too small - using 2 monitors

Hi all, hope everyone well...  I've got a fairly (for me) complex Zoom setup, so am trying to keep all the background programs on 1 big monitor, and hoping to see just my 'Zoom Output' on a 2nd, smaller monitor. This works great when I'm in OBS/Vir...

What color space does Zoom Meetings use?

What colour space does Zoom Meetings use to transmit and to display? Is it Rec 709, sRGB or something else? Does anything change with screen share vs. non screen share, and with the Zoom app vs Zoom in a colour-aware browser? We’re teaching photograp...

DeanH by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Revert to Old Version of Zoom

Is this possible? This new update is horrible for my productivity. The drop down for dates and times versus tabbing through them and typing is not what I want, and it no longer connects to my iCal like it used to, making me have to manually add every...

Resolved! My Zoom camera looks weird or nothing shows up

Hi zoom community, Since few months ago whenever I try to join zoom meeting invitations or interview invitations I don't see myself on the screen. I click the video on ("Easy Camera"), but most of the times I can't see myself on the screen and the ot...

Mac to tv hdmi connections

In a hybrid meeting with my Macbook with a wireless speaker connected via bluetooth, a external microphone connected via USB, and the correct settings for video and audio set on Zoom, everything works fine. When I connect to a tv with a HDMI cable fr...

Town Hall

Hosting a Town Hall for for about 200 participants; my account can accommodate up to 400. Are there any special instructions for setting up the Zoom or do I schedule it as I would any other Zoom?