Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio not working on desktop app

I have the pro plan for zoom. But I cannot hear the audio of the other person on the downloaded application on my desktop. I can hear the other person while I join from the browser though. My speaker is working fine. I have reinstalled zoom at least ...

Webinar postponed - Emmanuel Katto

Hi All, I am Emmanuel Katto. I just joined this community. I created a webinar on zoom. But unfortunately, need to postpone it. Can I edit the Date or do i have to create the meeting/webinar link again. Thanks!Emmanuel Katto

Recurring meeting confirmation dates

I'm setting up weekly recurring Zoom meetings and posting them on a calendar widget on my site. The first one is Monday Apr 8 at 7 PM, and was set up with that date and time and then made recurring. When someone registers for this meeting, obviously ...

JC24 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recordings Recorded - but cant access

I am so frustrated. I did a recording and it didn't inform me that I needed a paid plan in order to access the recording. Not until after it finished processing and downloading, and after I google searched, that I learned you have to pay. I would hav...