Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Speaker not working in Windows 11

The speaker test is failing with device speaker and bluetooth earphones too. Mic is working well and replaying the sound perfectly.Device is Aspire A515-45, Windows 11 Home EditionZoom is updated to latest version

Participant can't be heard when others speaking

There's one participant in our zoom meetings that when anyone else is talking while she's talking, she can't be heard by myself or others. She says it only happens in my zoom space. It doesn't happen to anyone else but her in any of my zoom meetings....

JoAnnS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recurring Meetings with varying dates

I'm trying to schedule 7-9 meetings that recur monthly but not on the same date (eg, first Tuesday of the month, or on the 15th of every month). The day of the month changes with each monthly occurrence but I'd like to list all the meetings under the...

Resolved! Starting a meeting without streaming

Hi everyone.I've set up a meeting that I've been promoting which will involve speakers who will present topics.This meeting will stream to FB and YouTube - but on reflection, I really would like to speak with the presenters a few mins before it start...

Resolved! Turn off automatic updates

Hi. I want to turn off automatic Zoom updates as it is causing me problems updating just before meetings. The latest one changed my audio settings so I couldn't hear anyone. I've subsequently researched it and followed the instructions previously giv...