Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues

Hi, I am having audio issues with some of my zoom meetings. The computers are not on mute and the meeting set up does not mute participants. It happens to multiple users on the same meeting. However, in other meetings with the same set up there is no...

ABr78 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register to Zoom meeting

Hello, I can't register to this meeting. Every time I click the link it displays "Unable to display this page. Zoom is temporarily unable to display this page." The registration was working fine last time, don't know what happened. Tried it on FF, Ch...

Can't get pin

Hi. I use an account for a sports group and the login email isn't reachable. The login requires I enter a 6 digit pin which was sent to the login email address which I can't get too. How do I login?CheersDayle...

daylef by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update user settings using API

Trying to update user settings using the API details below. It returns 204 (success?) but the user settings are not updated. -------------------------PATCH : https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{emailAddress}Body:{ "feature": { "large_meeting": true }} HTTP...

ycd by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom VDI Plugin for Windows

Hello, we have a Problem, when we start Zoom VDI Client, we get error messages from Zoom.exe on the local Host. Lokal Host: Windows 10, Citrix Workspace 2203, Zoom VDI Plugin 5.10.0.21068VM: Windows 10, Citrix Apps&Desktops 2203, Zoom VDI Client 5.10...

KB83 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes