Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Screen Sharing

Hi,How can I get all my open applications on my "Screen Sharing" windows please? Sometimes, they disappear from this Window and I have have to restart my computer (switching off then o the application or Zoom does not resolve the trouble).Thanks.Take...

Share icon not present in my meeting

I created my meeting ~2 years ago. The share icon is not present in my meeting, I have gone through settings and can't find anywhere to "enable" sharing. Sharing is in my list of settings. Other meetings I attend have the share icon.

pcguy121 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Autosaving chat without video recording

hi!The result I would like to get is Zoom chat that is saved automatically after meeting in Zoom Cloud. I set autorecording but it also records screen and sound. I would like to save just chat without video is that possible?

alex29 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting to meetings and dialing contacts?

On the iOS zoom app, I have not been able to connect to meetings when invited or calling contacts. I have updated the app to the latest and restarted my phone and signed in and out multiple times. I have filed multiple reports about this issue to zoo...

Lee_1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes