Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PowerPoint as a virtual background... BETA????

5.2.0 was released by Zoom in Aug of 2020 - with PowerPoint as a virtual background feature in BETA... why is there still a BETA tag on that feature as of 5.10.1 (March 28th of 2022)? How long is the BETA?What is still pending from Zoom for that feat...

CG5978_0-1650037270638.png
CG5978 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receving webhook event record.stopped

Hi, Please, anybody could help-me. We aren't getting webhook 'record.stopped' events anymore? The last one received was on 2022-04-12. Nothing has changed in the webhook app configuration... However we are getting all other signed events ('recording....

andmira by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung galaxy tab A7 (2020) compatible zoom app

Hello, I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020). I have installed zoom app however I am not able to to utilise all the feature of Zoom app such as virtual background, galary view etc. on my tablet device. On google play store it shows that "this may ...

CPatel by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording disaster

This is a last, desperate throw of the dice, but I wondered whether anybody would have any suggestions as to how to recover a meeting that I recorded earlier, which seems to have been lost. It was a local, manual recording and I had an external drive...

PaulF1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

certificate issue / login to zoom

Hello, we are facing issue of login to ZOOM on our branch officein India. We are not able to login on web form. When we put login and password, "Sign In" button is "freezed" for 3 seconds and after this a can click again on this button (again and aga...

mrajski by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes