Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mixed connections

I have the Zoom app on both my desktop and my iPad. I don't use the desktop version for video calls because it doesn't have a camera. But I use it for everything else because I prefer the standard size keyboard, plus the mouse. Yesterday I invited 2 ...

GarryL by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Registration closed - how can I re-open it

I set up registration for a meeting - the account is capped at 100 max per meeting. The registration filled up fast to 100 so I purchased the the 1,000 large meeting package from Zoom - but the registration link still says that "Registration is close...

Resolved! Gathering info before entering a meeting

Thanks in advance for any help...We'd like to offer a Q&A via Zoom and just publish a link for anyone to join in (no registration necessary); however, when they do show up to join the Q&A, we'd like to collect some info from them before they are allo...

Camera is automatically turning off

Hi can anyone help me with how to fix this, I'm having this problem lately when I try opening my camera it's working fine, However in a few minutes it turns off can anyone help me with how to fix this? Does anyone have this problem and fix it? I also...

Unmuting on Ubuntu Linux 22.04 Does Not Work

I am encountering a weird issue with muting and then unmuting the mic when using the Zoom client version 5.10.7 (3311) on Ubuntu Linux version 22.04 (though this was also happening with version 21.10). Sound works initially, but if I mute and then un...

thath1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

I can't receive video meeting on time

I can't receive video meeting on time.it happens sometimes not always but often. the caller call me on time but I can't get it. only I get the message later. anybody know about it?? or have same experience?

chatre by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes