Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting settings for audio

I cannot get this setting in pic below. I only see the old version which is not letting me do all the adjustments . I’ve got the latest zoom version, restarted computer. I’m at a loss.   

454E6F90-EE81-474E-A49E-BB6FAD629BA7.jpeg
YvonneC by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants no long visible when they talk

All of a sudden participants do not appear on the primary speaker view when they talk. I had turned off 'display participants name when recording' but I don't know if this caused the issue as I see a previous post with the same issue. Any idea why th...

Rusty99 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! zoom update

I cant update my zoom to the newest version. How can I do this? I have a Chromebook Lenovo computer

Multiple account management

I am trying to get assistance with two accounts that are partially merged. I have one business account and one nonprofit account. I can see the users for my nonprofit in my business account, but not the meetings and webinars. I can no longer log into...

Steve9 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound on recording very poor

Hi, I'm trying to record a talk, but the sound is very poor and faint. I've tried every possibility, in the audio settings. during the audio tests the microphone is perfect. In the final recording, it is very faint. Can anyone suggest a solution plea...

mmds by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a screen

Hi, Could anyone help me with options of screen sharing?First option is "multiple participants can share simultaneously" and the other one is "who can start sharing when someone is sharing - all participants". Is this the same?

haardath by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Microphone issues

Good afternoon, All. I am on a 2017 iMac updated to Monterey 12.5.1. Microphones are the internal mic and a Yeti. Both pass all audio tests in System Preferences/Sound. Zoom has permission to access both mics. When I open a Zoom session, both mics fa...

Oboist1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error code 401

A few days a go I bought a new laptop and whenever I try and join a zoom meeting, it gives me an error stating "UnauthorizedSorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again, 401" But when I try joining the same call with the sa...

fatchiny by Newcomer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes