Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Turn off connection error pop-ups

I'm using Windows 10.I have zoom on my laptop.When I'm not connected to internet, my zoom application keeps giving me pop-ups that cover the foreground and never go to the background even when I click on other apps. Even when I want to do something w...

dowon by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

API Option

if i use ZOOM API for the my application i can use scheduling option inside my app or it is redirecting to zoom application ?

Zoom Room - how to get recording from two cameras?

Hi there, I have a Zoom Room with two cameras: a Logitech Rally Camera and a Logitech Meetup. The Meetup is set as the default camera. I want to record using both cameras, either simultaneously or separately. Is this possible, and if so, how do I con...

patrykw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeking Anime and Manga Zoom Community! 🖥️🎌

Hey Zoom Fam, Are there any vibrant Zoom communities out there dedicated to anime and manga? Whether it's casual chats or structured discussions, I'm eager to connect with fellow fans virtually. Any leads on upcoming Zoom events or tips for diving in...

Reoccurring meetings

I have a reoccurring meeting set up for each Monday. The same invitees are invited each week. Can Zoom email the invite to them automatically or do I always need to send the invite email to them myself?

GR66 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes