Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! recordings

Where can I find my recording? I just had a meeting, started and stopped recording a couple of times, at the end of the meeting zoom usually asks me where I want to save the recording. today... nothing. Where can I

Elizwela by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Cloud Recording

I manage a Zoom account with 10 user licenses. When users in my account record meetings to the cloud, the recordings go to Recording Management. However, I want them to go directly to the Recordings section. This is because I've connected my Zoom acc...

Zoom Video Participants are Squashed

For the past few meetings I had, the videos of participants are all squashed to the top left of each "box" of where their video should've fit into. I have no idea what I can do to fix this bug, and I'm unnable to read the participant name as it is al...

Participant cannot annotate

Any help would be appreciated. So i have a zoom account and in the web portal i have "allow host and participant to annotate while screen sharing". When i start meetings as the host on my mac, my participants can annotate my screen when i share it. I...

SamKlim by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add survey at the end of a clip

this doesn't really fit under Meetings, but there's no Clips category.I want the Call to Action button at the end of a clips to direct to a survey. I tried pasting the survey link into the URL field for the CTA button but it gives me an error (invali...