Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom 5.15.3.4839 on Ubuntu Linux high CPU load

Not sure if this is the right board to report this issue - I recently upgraded my zoom from 5.12.9.367 to 5.15.3.4839 on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux, and found that the new version of zoom keeps on using 100% CPU even during idle. After I reverted the vers...

fangq by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Freezing/Crashing

Let me preface by saying this - I run a fully stable PC I builtSpecs are -13600K Intel, not overclocked32GB DDR5 6000mhz, XMP profileRTX 4070TI, factory overclockGen 4 M.2 drives Internet is via LAN, not wifi with a stable 800mb connectionLatency hov...

Covert and Download a Recording

Hi all,I have made a recording which is saved to the local recordings. I now need to download this and can't seem to do that. It downloads in .zoom extension which I can't convert into anything and therefore can't view the audio-video recoding back. ...

S_lS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP Cloud Recordings Missing

Hello - I was the host/account owner of several meetings and recorded each of them to the cloud, but sometimes I pressed record and other times i assigned a co-host from outside of my network who would press record to cloud. Each time I was the main ...

CaseBMT by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent takeover of my account before I go away!

Hi, I am in a dire situation....am about to head off to internet free land for a week first thing tomorrow morning. When I am gone I need to get a substitute to teach a class online for me. This person has used my log in details before to teach for m...

Resolved! My Large zoom meeting not working

Hi, I scheduled a recurring meeting with my pro-licensed zoom account which initially has 100 participants limit. Now since more people need to participate, I purchased a large meeting of 500 users now and applied it to the admin user. But still, the...

Zoom will not connect no matter what.

I've reinstalled multiple times, checked all permissions to on, firewall is off, I downloaded the newest M1 version of Zoom. If I try to join a meeting or try to sign in it says "cannot connect check network". My internet is working perfectly. Any id...

Mazha by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes