Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashing when joining breakout room

HeyHaving an issue when joining breakout rooms - both when manually tryinging to join myself or when the host invites me. It causes the app to essentially freeze, going to a black screen, with a loading icon. I then get stuck between the breakout and...

Breakout session questions

I am a teacher for a Zen meditation group that meets via Zoom. On Sundays during services, we do meditation for two 30-minute periods. It is during that time that traditionally, the teacher meets with students for one-on-one interviews in private. Br...

dkeeber by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

waiting room text

I want to add text to my waiting room screen for participants to read before they enter the meeting. How to?

nlzc by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Insert location changes when recording.

@layout changesOn the latest rev of ZOOM, the location of the insert (in Share... Layouts and Options) does not hold when recording. It appears correct in the preview but once recorded ends up always in the top right hand corner. This feature worked ...

ubgeoff by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom webinar subscrption

Dear Sir, 1) I would like to subscribe a webinar 3000 with attendees, lets say we subscribe on 2 Sep 2024, with one month subscription, we will schedule a first webinar on mid Sep 2024, suppose the end of webinar subscription on the first month shoul...

Simon10 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio echoes for participants BUT not for the host

So I've been using Zoom meetings for a long time without any issues. And then we started having problems about a week ago. I'm the host and usually I have 1 to 6 participants in a meeting. I can hear everyone absolutely fine, myself included, no echo...

mes10 by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Windows Behaviors

TLDR: On Mac, I want the share screen, gallery, and BR windows not to move around after I've interacted with them to do an action. I am using ZOOM 6.1.11 on an M3 MacBook Air with Sonoma 16.6.1 Since transitioning from Windows to Mac, I’ve noticed si...

Audio Latency

Hello, I need technical support for our system!We recently moved to a new location. The studio is set up again as it was before, and we also have a 1-gigabit internet connection again.Unfortunately, we had a problem during our conference last Wednesd...

F4C by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes