Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

outgoing calls

Is it possible for the selected number to appear in outgoing calls after deleting the application on the phone? ios zoom aplication

michals by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hyperlink in waiting room?

Hello, We have everyone go to waiting room prior to admission. Currently we place a "contact form" link in the main room chat for the attendees to fill out and receive a list of all attendees connection info. The issue: as people arrive in the mail r...

Recording Stopped - Middle of Meeting

I was recording a meeting today (Cloud) and in the middle of the meeting I got a "Recording Stopped" audio message. As soon as I heard that, I hit the record button again to restart the meeting. However, when I go back into my recordings, I only have...

Audio issues during a meeting when using MacBook

Since buying a MacBook I keep having audio issues. My audio tests fine before a meeting but when someone enters the meeting they can't hear me and I can't hear them (the video is fine). I tested it with my daughter a few times (via mobile and her Mac...

MEETING DISCONNECTION PROBLEM

Hello,I experienced a connection loss 3 times in a meeting I created with a corporate account. I received a warning that your meeting time is running out. I would like you to check the source of the problem by reviewing the logs.

tolga by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RECORDING SETTINGS

HELP!! How do I set up for my recordings to always record with the following happening throughout the recording: SHARE SCREEN WHEN I WANT TO SHARE SCREENRECORD IN GALLERY VIEW WHEN I HAVE US ALL TOGETHERRECORD IN SPOTLIGHTED SCREEN WHEN I SPOTLIGHT I...

Mirror video not working

Mirror video works as I see it on my side, but the other participants don't see my video mirrored. Also, the recorded video does not show my video mirrored. Please, advise. Thanks.

dave24 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an extra microphone on an iPad

I am trying to use an external microphone in a classroom setting on an iPad. The microphone enabled those on ZOOM to better hear the classroom discussion, but those on ZOOM were not able to join in the classroom discussion. Is there a way both to boo...

Pam123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sound

Some people have told me how they can mute their audio on their cell phone when they connect to a meeting. They say that when they lower the volume they can't turn it down to 100% so it sounds soft and they want to turn it off completely. How can you...