Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting properties

Hi everybody!!I am using Meeting SDK, I am integrating it into a native iOS app and I want to access the meeting languages so the user can configure it before joining. Is it possible and how could I do it? Thaaaanks!

Windows unexpected restart caused by virtual/blur background

I recently upgraded my pc motherboard, processor and memory.It began randomly restarting. I narrowed it down to Zoom.I changed OS. (Win 10 to 11) Still had the problem.I changed cameras. Still had the problem.I changed various video settings. No chan...

LENOVO Tablet

Hello friends, I have been a user personal and corporative of Zoom. But everytime I want to use it on my LENOVO TABLET, is so sad that all good features, especially background and blur ... are blocked!Any idea when can we the users actually start usi...

Resolved! Sharing a Zoom Recording / Security

I know I've seen somewhere on the Zoom site wording stating that the link to a internal company Zoom meeting recording is not to be shared outside the company. Now I can't find it! Can anyone point me to the verbiage I'm looking for?

Active Speaker mode not recording correctly

Hi I just went to record a meeting with another person in Active speaker mode. However, when I looked back at the recording, when I speak the video doesn't show me, it just stays on the other person. So it has both of us talking but the video never c...

PhilO by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I appear to be shorted on licenses.

I have 15 licenses but I can only add 13 users (including my primary account). Anybody know why that happened? I haven't found a path to Zoom Support yet except for this...

marvinj by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Previous Meetings Have All Disappeared

I have several Zoom meetings which occur on a weekly basis, and when I noticed that I was nearing the links' expiry dates, I opened the Previous Meetings tab and tried to extend all of them by clicking "Edit All Occurrences" and setting the deadline ...

Built in Webcam flickering

I have this really bad flickering but only in Zoom. other web applications the picture is clear. I have tried an external webcam with the same results. I've updated the drivers in Zoom. Any body got a resolution for this?

DMB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program