Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming calls "grab the mouse"

As much as we love our system, EVERYONE complains about how disruptive incoming phone calls are when the user is working on their computer. Is there a setting we can use to turn this off? It's not sensible that a desktop app would do something like t...

Skip Calls When Away

Is there a way to have queue calls skip a user if a user is away from their desk for a set period of time using the desktop Zoom app? When employees take a break or are just absent/sick with no notice, its hard to remember and cumbersome for an admin...

Cell phone porting to Zoom from Verizon

Hi All,I currently have Verizon cell service. I need to be able to record calls and it seems like Zoom might be a good option. BUT, I want to keep my phone numbers so I don't have to train clients on a new number, buy new business cards, etc. Who has...

dkwdkw by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone SMS URI Scheme

Is there a way I can go to an SMS conversation using deeplinking for Zoom desktop app? I would like to click a link on my CRM and take me to the SMS conversation.

Mansel by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes