Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Early Close

I have my hours set up for the Auto Receptionist which works great. During open hours the calls go to a call queue that rings several phones which works. After hours go to the After hours receptionist and works great.My question, is there a way if th...

UT-tech by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Call Queue Reporting Issue

Hello, I've been using the same report for my call queue for almost a year. Suddenly I went in to run the report and it's completely different. I've attached the file to show how it used to look. Now it's giving me a breakdown of each individual call...

Zoom Call handling for external calls

Hi All, I am new to Zoom and our companies Zoom system. We are having a issue with the Call Handling for external calls. We have set the Call Handling Ring Mode to "Sequential" and this works as expected when receiving internal calls. I.E. It calls t...

brendonw by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow call control from client defect

We have started testing this feature which was recently introduced in the zoom client.Using desk phone call control – Zoom Support When users enable this feature, and then take their laptop home the phone they are 'controlling' is not reachable unles...

Group pickup of call queues

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere however I couldn't find the exact solution. Using Yealink desk phones here. We have 2 call queues A & B.Call queue A rings three administrator phones, after a set period also rings Supervisor A, finally escalat...

SAFELtd by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes