Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Non queue phone answering a Queue call

I have a few small remote offices using Poly VVX250 phones.Main DID rings a call queue (we'll call Q1) that has phone 1 & phone 2, ring simultaniously. A manager at the office is at phone 3. Is there a way for Phone 3 to "pull, pickup, transfer" the ...

Resolved! Call Queue Recording

I currently have call queue recording enabled for a queue. Inbound calls record just fine, but I noticed the option also included recording for outbounds. Now, when call queue agents make outbound calls they do so from their respective extensions/lin...

ckoo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a report that I can view that shows me the time an individual logs in and log out for zoom phone? if so, where can I find it? Thank you in advance.

Resolved! reordering call queues

I had to add another call queue, and I'd like to move it up in the option list (i.e. it's now Press 6 and I'd like it to be Press 4). I couldn't see an option to do that. Anyone know how?

mspiegel by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EXTERNAL INCOMING CALLS NOT WORKING

Hi, we signed up to Zoom Phone over two weeks ago and until now we were not able to receive any calls from any mobile phone. The only calls that go through are the one made from the Zoom network. We don't know what to do anymore, we are chatting with...

Resolved! Issues with phone calls getting through

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help since my plan doesn't qualify for Zoom support with a real person. I have a Pro plan and purchased 2 licenses for US/Canada Unlimited Calling plans. I chose a company main number, assigned myself an extension and my co...

kara2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes