Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Porting numbers away from Zoom- Need BTN

Good Day, Trying to port a chunk of numbers from Zoom to Microsoft Teams. Teams requires a BTN (main billing number of the voice account). I opened a ticket with Teams support and they say they do not use BTN (everyone should have this). So what have...

joining meeting by phone only

What type of membership do you need to have in order to allow some participants to join by phone only? I can't seem to get it to work on the free membership. Do you have to upgrade to the $20 per month membership or higher? Thanks.

MariaC1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error - Something strange occured

This morning Vimeo on my iPhone has decided to stop uploading videos from the phone. Whenever I try I get the message 'Error - Something strange occured. Please try again' - I have tried several times but does the same, Any ideas how to fix?

Zoom desk phone as a backup

Hi We'd like a deskphone for use in a backroom ... to hear an incoming call and take the call from the front room (where the PC is located). Zoom documentation states that common area phone limitations include Call handling rules based on business, c...

RichardB1 by Contributor I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone in a NAT environment

We are currently using a Cisco ISR router to translate all private IP addressing for internet bound traffic. We also have a Fortinet firewall in place as well. The firewall rules/ports documentation Zoom support provides is not enough because we are ...

Error Code 4102503 on outgoing calls

Hello, I have several users reporting a code 4102503 when trying to make outgoing calls. They can received incoming calls and also voicemails show up in their Inbox. The laptops are definitely connected to the internet.Any help would be greatly appre...

JRudey by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes