Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Multi-digit input in IVR

Hi,I have a growing department that needs each member accessible via the auto-receptionist. Currently we have a recording that lists each person's name and the key to press to reach them. But this is becoming burdensome to maintain, the callers have ...

RichD by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't leave voicemail with Poly VVX 250

I have the phone assigned. I can make outgoing calls. I recorded an outgoing message. When I call the phone, it rings, and I can answer it. However, if I don't answer, it does not go to voicemail, and the caller gets "call failed". I have both user a...

AHNCC by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer make calls

I used to be able to make out-going calls. Now I get a message that says, "Sorry. The requested service is not available for your calling plan."I've logged in and out, open and closed Zoom. Nothing.No settings have been changed on our end.