Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Phone Extensions Forwarding

Is it possible to forward extensions for people who left the company to other users or to just add additional extensions to a user?I don't want to have an extension just dropping calls when someone leaves or moves departments.

Tim_L by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NO CUMPLIERON CON EL PRECIO PROMETIDO.

EN LA INVITACION A RENOVAR EL ANIO DE SERVICIOS, ME DICEN QUE SEGUIREMOS CON EL MISMO PRECIO, Y ME HAN INCREMENTADO EL 50%, ES TERRIBLE, QUIERO QUE ME DEVUIELVAN EL DINERO O ME MANTENGAN EL PRECIO DEL ANIO PASADO.

Phone call recording notification

Hello, We have automatic call recording for all of our sites with our own IVR greeting message that includes a disclaimer that the calls are being recorded. The problem is that when a customer calls in and selects from the IVR,after hearing the discl...

Jbeck by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Transferred calls, other side can't hear.

Have Zoom Phone for about 162 users. Our users use a combination of Zoom app and Polycom VVX310 desk phones. Most use both (have a desk phone and use the app when remote). Our front desk uses a Polycom desk phone but mostly uses the Zoom app with the...