Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why are Zoom phone numbers kept secret?

There were something like 72K entries on the Website but after twenty minutes of searching I gave up. I was slightly bemused to find a page titled "International phone numbers" which had no numbers nor links to same.

DECH by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Active call queue?

Wondering if there exists any functionality in which agents can see which calls are sitting in queue- and choose to pick up/answer any one of those calls manually.I mean that, currently when calls are ringing through a queue, an agent has no visibili...

Resolved! 画面の共有をすると相手の画面は真っ黒で私のが面が見れない。そしてしばらくすると共有の画面が閉じる。

日本語のできる方と話しをさせてもらいたいです。 御社のZoomをバージョンアップしてから画面の共有ができなくなり、相手の画面は真っ黒で、しばらくすると共有の画面が閉じてしまって共有する前の状態になります。 どうしていいかわからないので修正の仕方を教えてほしいです。