Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem to Draw in Video Conferences

Hello, I am not being able to draw during my video conferences. The one in the screen doesn’t work when I click on it in my 2020 Ipad Pro. Is there any problem with my Zoom, for which I pay for?Could you please help me?

Guinacn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Send all participants back to the waiting room?

Despite security precautions, we do experience the occasional Zoom bombers during our meetings. When this happens, is there a one-click way to send everyone in the meeting back into the waiting room at once while we sort things out? Or can it only be...

seasonh by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Remote Control

Hi everyone  So i’m having trouble trying something out. I want to try out to use the remote control option, but the icon doesn’t appear. All settings are right :(. Is it because one of the devices I‘m working with a phone? But shouldn’t that be wor...

faridaf by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fathom Does Not Work For Some Of My Meetings

Hi all, I'm hoping to get answer to my unique problem. I've already sent out a ticket to support for both Zoom and Fathom but I just wanted to post here as well thinking someone might also have the same problemHere's the problem, some of my meetings ...

screenshot_2023-09-15_at_6.55.02_am_720.png

Mirrored video for one participant

I teach a crochet class through Zoom, and one of my students is left-handed. Because I am right-handed, I am wondering if there is a way to mirror my video for just my one left-handed student. Even if she has to change a setting on her end, is it pos...

Recurring Meeting - No Fixed Time

Hi, I have created a recurring meeting with a fixed time of once per week. I want to change this meeting to "No Fixed Time". But I have already several people registered for the recurring meeting. By changing the existing meeting to No Fixed Time, wi...

Sri123 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Version number incorrect

Hi, in the Windows desktop app, the version number showing as 5.15.2 (18096) with no prompt to update to latest version. Run winget list --name Zoom , shows version as 5.15.7.2303 , which is the latest version. So it appears I have the latest version...