Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Skip Waiting Room for re-connected users

It would be very helpfull to have a functionality in Zoom to automatically skip Waiging Room for already admitted participants which lost the connection or were disconnected from the ongoing meeting due to some technical or personal reasons.Thank you...

Slow meetings

Hi everybody! I have a problem with I start a call or meeting... the participants begin to see me very bad and hear me worst...In first circunstance I thinked was for my WiFi connection, but no... because in other computers, into the same WiFi, the m...

Audio works for a second and then permanently dies

Hi, I have a brand new Aspire 3 15 from Costco. Audio works everywhere except Zoom. I have spent two days trying to fix this. When I hit the, "Test Speaker," button sound works for 1 second after starting the program and then does not again though th...

Cannot reset my zoom admin password

I'm the Zoom account admin and my username got locked apparently the credentials got compromised at least as what message I got from zoom. Now for last 6 months, I am trying to reset my password but I never recieve the password reset link from zoom. ...