Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom fails to launch after upgrade to v5.16.0

Hello,I upgraded today from v5.15.11 to v5.16.0 and now Zoom will not launch. The process shows up briefly in Task Manager and then exits. If I uninstall and downgrade back to v5.15.11 all is fine. I have several other office computers and the upgrad...

CliftonS by Newcomer
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

I do not receive confirmation emails from zoom

hello, I have different business emails, and I created zoom accounts for all of them except one of them that doen't receive the confirmation email at all, I even deleted the email and recreated it again and nothing happen, and I tried new emails that...

Disable Privacy Alerts?

I have recently downloaded the latest version of Zoom, and I am not a fan.I teach online and frequently use the annotations feature.Now, everytime I annotate, I get a pop up privacy alert asking me "Who can see" what I'm sharing. Is there any way to ...

Camera option greyed out

Since upgrading to version 5.16.2.22807 the video option is greyed out although audio works fine. My video camera works in another app. I am always a client but I need to see and be seen. I am just about to uninstall Zoom and reinstall. I have tried ...

Shabra by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone - others can't hear me

My microphone is not working in the zoom ap. 1- Tested -Speakers working, not picking up sound with microphone 2 - unloaded and reloaded software 3 - Tested microphone in different ap platform and others can hear my voice no problem. 4 - Went to sett...

jamjo924 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

G1on/G1Xon zoom pedal

I'm having problems with the headphone output on my G1on/ G1X Zoom pedal, doesn't send any guitar sounds to my headphones, when using pedal. Headphones work fine. What could be wrong here?

Background Blur Suddenly Not Showing

So I have been using zoom for forever but suddenly my blur background option is gone. I live in one room so I really need it! I checked and I am using the latest version of Zoom. I am not sure if suddenly, my laptop doesn't meet the requirements for ...

Logitech Camera not activating in Zoom.

Recently my Camera stopped connecting to Zoom. I am not entering meeting with the launch button, rather I have to join though my browser. This limits me to audio only. My Camera works on other apps, for example I can video chat to friends in facebook...

darksky by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes