Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Closed Captioning Enabled But Not Showing

We have had two reports of subtitles/closed captioning not showing during live events, although enabled by the host. Has anyone run into this issue? It worked fine during practice webinars and in previous meetings, but now we have had two days in a r...

ESP by Newcomer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem after last update - version 5.16.2 (22807)

I have been using a Surface Pro 3 for several years with no issues. This evening I started having issues with audio after the mentioned update. I use a set of Beats Wireless Studio 3 headphones. The are used as a wired headphone. After this update, t...

Cobra by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to join zoom meeting through web sdk

I've integrated the web sdk version 2.18.2 through cdn link. The meeting is started but when I press the join button, "joining meeting" appears on screen but the meeting is not joined. The following message appears in browser console:previewVal zm_pr...

Can I upload a zoom recording?

Zoom switches the order of the recording buttons depending on whether I am sharing my screen or not. Sometimes, like yesterday, I hit the button to record locally rather than "Record to the Cloud". But sharing recordings is easier if they are stored ...

Making reoccuring no date meetings alphabetical

I've been looking through the discussions regarding alphabetical vs chronological listings and I am not seeing any answers. I'd like some help in changing my recurring meetings that do not have a specific date and time to alphabetical , everything is...

KMRC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can alternative hosts pull meeting reports?

Hello! My manager and I both create meetings and add each other as alternative hosts. We both need access to the registration reports and usage reports. How can we both access these reports? For meetings that I create, am I the only one who can pull ...

heywardg by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Meetings are downloading twice

When I first signed up for Zoom, all I had to do was set my download path and a new meeting folder would be created and all my files (.mp4, .txt, etc.) would be put in that folder. For example, if my download path was "C:\Download" and my recurring m...

Ukraine

Hi! I`m from Ukraine, but I still have 40minutes limit. Can I get unlimited version?