Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Phone controls

My clients and I are no longer able to use the audio within the zoom meetings when we join. We are only given the dial in options. Has something changed with zoom where you can no longer join via the device/meeting? How do I reset this to allow audio...

CRC + Original Audio?

Hello, we are noticing music is all but removed in zoom call from CRC units with cisco units. We disabled all other processing from room to codec, but remote on zoom cannot hear any music. Is there a way to force Original audio on SIP/h323 CRC calls?

Inquiry about Cloud Recording

Hello, I've just finished the meeting, and it took about 1 hour and a half. I recorded the meeting with the Cloud Recording function.and after finishing the meeting, I recognized the meeting was recorded only for 15 minutes.When I checked it, the rec...

GNShawn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Get the gallery view recording of my meeting

I have just recorded a meeting in Zoom and I didn't select the option to record gallery view. I assumed it would record in the view that I was in (gallery view). Is there anyway to get the gallery view recording of my meeting? I saved the recording t...

Video Filters

My video filters suddenly disappeared. I am running Zoom 5.8 and I have had no problem before. I checked my account and Video Filters is selected. I reset but still no sign of them in video settings when I enter a meeting. What's up?

GJB by Newcomer
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! my voice not clear

When I make a call to my friend in another country, I hear well and with complete clarity, but my voice is not consistent. Sometimes it is clear and sometimes it is not, but my friend’s voice is always very clear. Is there a solution to this problem?...

Resolved! group meeting in person and off site

Discussion group will take place with 10 or more members being in person as a group all together and 5 or more will be joining the zoom from all different locations. Can all this be done successfully? If so, please provide the steps needed to get the...

Jane48 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes