Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pronouns should not be an admin setting!

It's baffling why zoom would let organizations control whether or not users can display their pronouns. It should be an automatic option for each user to control. Zoom needs to work on supporting inclusivity letting every user decide if they want to ...

TinaP by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Video not working during recorded session

Hi,When I enter a recorded meeting hosted by someone else, my video (video of me) will not work. I click the video button and nothing happens. When we went into unrecorded breakouts, my video worked perfectly. I'm sure it has to do with recording per...

Meesha by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video problems after update

I updated my Zoom client and now my screen looks like the attached image. I have already done the following to troubleshoot. Updated drivers Reinstalled the zoom client Restarted my computer Verified that my camera software works properly when I am n...

rcassada by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Client keeps getting kicked out

I am hosting a meeting. Once my client is accepted from the waiting room, he will be in the group and then disappear. In a very short time, he will be back in the meeting without going through the waiting room/admission process. From his end, he desc...

Zoom recording meeting

Recently, less than a week ago I had a very important meeting where I recorded it. Unfortunately, the recording did not appear in the directory it should've or in any other but I am sure that I pressed it and that I was authorized.. I think it may be...