Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I cannot turn off virtual background

I am signed in as admin and I cannot turn off the virtual background - any suggestions? I do not have the free version of Zoom, I pay for this and right now the virtual background is an issue. I am not sure if this is where I should post my question,...

TaxLadyK by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Interactive Transcript

Hi Team, I would like to know if Zoom currently supports an interactive transcript feature that allows users to quickly locate video timeline by clicking on a specific sentence of the transcript while watching meeting recordings.If Zoom already has t...

Resolved! Co-/Hosting on two Zoom accounts simulteaneously

Is it possible to host a meeting through my account (Pro Plan), transfer hosting to a co-host as it starts and then participate in another simultaneous Meeting of a different Zoom account?Both Meetings will be running in parallel.I have searched rela...

Johave by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recurring Meetings

Hello,I used to be able to schedule 50 recurring meetings at once, now I am limited to just 20. For a weekly meeting, this goes pretty quick. Do you know how I can go back to more meetings or other options?

Resolved! Windows 11 Blue Screen Crashes

I am running WIndows 11 Home on a x64 Dell XPS 13 laptop. Latest versions of Windows (10.0.2263) and Zoom (5.16.10 - 26186) installed. Every time Zoom accesses my camera, the light comes on and then WIndows 11 gives me a blue screen error (BSOD).. Th...