Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

says firewall or proxy blocking

I can't log into zoom classes because it says a firewall or proxy is blocking. however I have contacted Mac and all of my firewalls and proxy are off and I am able to utilize any other video services. Please help

Scheduling Attendees list blank

Hello On my Ipad, I have my contacts within the Zoom app. However, when I schedule a meeting and add attendees. It's blank I have to type out all the attendees. Rather than it pulling from my contacts list.

Video pequeño

Desde hace 2 semanas mi video y el de los participantes se ve a la mitad del tamaño regular, interfiriendo incluso con la visualización del panel individual de cada participante que se ve tan pero tan pequeño que no logro ni silenciar a los participa...

Live Streaming to YouTube stopped working

We have Live Streaming to Youtube enabled in our profile, but about 2 months ago Live Streaming to Youtube stopped working. We receive the following error message with trying to live stream to Youtube. "Please grant necessary privilege for live strea...

ECF by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

Change in volume

Is there a real way to stop zoom from turning the volume up when entering a meeting?Disabling the "Automatically adjust microphone volume" box does noting, all things are exactly the same with that box checked, or not.This is a very inconvenient litt...

Beandog by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can a tablet's keyboard use push to talk?

I must coach some folks on muting and un-muting with the usual icon on all platforms. Also for push to talk but only on recent laptop or desktop. A frequent ambient-noise offender uses a spouse's iPad. Can one who is self-muted push to talk via eithe...

zoom freezing

My zoom keeps freezing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've had a computer tuneup to fix any possible corruptions. Still the same issue. Just random "not responding". Before meetings. Signing in. During meetings. Etc... Anyone experience this? I'm...

JoRMT by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

No Volume Slider!!

I'm running on A Samsung Galaxy tablet. In Zoom meetings, the volume is almost impossible to hear. I have boosted the tablet to the maximum volume, but nothing seems to happen. And when I go to Zoom Audio Settings, there is NO Volume slider!

NoFe2O3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

翻訳版字幕オプションについて

翻訳版字幕サービスを契約しています。会議中の参加者の会話は翻訳字幕が出ると思いますが、画面共有してZOOM会議中に英語の映像を流す際にサイトから流れる英語の音声にも字幕が付きますでしょうか。受講者向けに日本語字幕を出した会議を行いたいです。

Risassy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes