Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Add and change the host to a reoccurring meeting

I have an upcoming reoccurring meeting that I can not attend but I have someone who will be hosting the meeting for me. The problem is, that when I go to edit that occurrence of the reoccurring meeting, it will not allow me to add any participate, or...

Aislinn by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

This site can’t be reached

Whenever I try to log in to a meeting with Zoom from my calendar, where it opens the web link before trying to open my desktop app, I get the following message: This site can’t be reachedus06web.zoom.us’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Chec...

CP-Ash by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to see poll in the meeting

Hi, I cannot see the poll function in the zoom meeting. And I follow exactly from the help zoom community, by going to Navigation bar - Setting - MeetingAnd there is no polling button to enable. Pls help.

Sklee by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

People off-campus can't join

I've started using my university faculty Zoom Pro account for monthly meetings. (The account is linked to an email run by an administrator, not by me. When I need a code from Zoom, he sends it to me.) People who came in-person to the meeting in a sem...

Can't launch a meeting

Hi everyone, I lead a small (fewer than 10 participants) weekly Zoom meeting with two other users. Signing in to our account is not an issue. However, I cannot launch the meeting. I receive the following error message: "Your email sign in is disabled...

saved zoom chat issue

Every time I save the chat from my meetings, the text of each chat message is shown as only the fist few words and then "...". Obviously, this makes the saved chat completely useless. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?