Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant list devolving

I'm a zoom user from Zoom Day One years ago, and use it every day. Thank you for connecting the world! As of today, the participant list in the browser version has devolved. Please request the programmers reinstate two features I used every week in l...

easan by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kudos for the new AI

I want to express my gratitude to the Zoom team for listening to the community input and releasing a much improved UI. The new UI makes the screen much cleaner and focused on what the users need, avoiding bloating the screen with all possible feature...

vzanini by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

meeting over than 40 mints\100 audience

Greetings, i used to do my work on zoom long time ago, i'm lost nowall i need is a meeting that will be for more than 100 audience and for 2 hrs, i don't know which bundle i should choose they change the upgrade options its too complicated. regards,

amaal by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Classic whiteboard not working

Hello and thank you for your time.Before i continue please note that this "malfunction" has only started existing after the UI changing update. Previously everything worked just fine.Suddenly, after the update, the UI on the "screen sharing" button c...

Resolved! can't join due to needing update

When I tried to login to a zoom meeting, it said I needed to contact my IT department as I needed the latest version.I tried to manually download the newest update.I tried removing the Chrome extension.I tried rebooting my computer.I tried using the ...

Bement by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

change originating email

I just changed my email address because I am leaving the company in a month. However, when setting up a meeting, the old email now shows as the "sender". How can I get that changed?

JHall2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My meetings - list of meetings has disappeared!

Students in an online course book meetings with me. They show up in My meetings and I am the host. But now they have disappeared! Can anyone tell me how to get them back?The system for booking meetings (Calendly) also sends a meeting invitation to ou...

IanJ1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Camara

Tengo problemas con la camara en el uso de zoom, aparece un candado que no puedo quitar, alguien me puede ayudar que esta pasando?gracias Araceli Roa

Araroa by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User Admit

How can I set the meeting for anyone to connect anytime without the Host being present? And no need to admit the user?