Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

crashes in waiting room

ANOTHER CRASH WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE This has been going on for over a year. Every time im in the waiting room I try to join a meeting in zoom My computer crashes. Zoom will acknowledge that im in the waiting room and when the host opens the room up zo...

mic not picking up on iMac after last update

Suddenly after the last update, my 2yr old imac (on newest software update, both for zoom and mac) does not pick up my voice in meetings. I am not on mute. I have verified my setting in the faq's. I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom, verified wit...

BLB1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Annotate shared screen on iPhone

hi all I’ve enabled my annotate in toolsannotate works perfectly on my laptop when i share a screen/whiteboard When i share a whiteboard on my iPhone, I can annotate fine unfortunately i cannot get the pen tool to appear to annotate a shared screen f...

PamB1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Whiteboard

Hello all ! I am using Zoom on an IPAD for meetings and when I go to the whiteboard feature, my video and the participants videos are not visible on the same page. I have to switch back to the original meeting page to see them. Any thoughts on how to...

NAL4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Computer Sound not working

Hi. When using "share computer sound" the sound gets corrupted.In this short file you can hear first a sound from my computer, then the same from "share computer sound" :Link Working on Ubuntu 22.04 with the latest zoom desktop application. How can I...

Low Network Bandwidth

I don't host meetings - I attend them generally via a link I am sent via email. I constantly receive a prompt 'Your Network Bandwidth is Low'. I have changed internet provider to try and get to the bottom of this. No progress. It would seem no-one wa...

bdan139 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom rejects my cellphone number

I've never used Zoom before. I have it on my laptop, and registered my email address. But when it asked me for a phone number, I entered it correctly, but I get: "Please provide a correct phone number." (By "correctly," I mean: I'm in the US; clicked...

Keynote closes out when I stop share on Zoom

When in a Zoom meeting, I use Keynote (instead of PowerPoint) on my Mac. All is fine until after I click "stop share". When I click "start share" and it asks me to choose the window I want to share, my Keynote file has been closed out. I then have to...