Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam Proctoring/Monitoring

EnerChase
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello Zoom-Community,

We are planning to proctor an exam using Zoom, and our goal is to set up a meeting where we can monitor all participants' webcams and screen recordings. However, we need to ensure that the candidates taking the exam cannot see each other's webcams or screen shares.

How can we configure a Zoom meeting to meet these requirements?

Best regards!

5 REPLIES 5

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@EnerChase - You would want to use Focus Mode, which was created exactly for these situations!

EnerChase
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you for the response. As I understand it, attendees can only see my screen and webcam in focus mode. However, can they share their screen simultaneously?

colegs

From the support article: "This feature gives the host and co-hosts view of all participants’ videos without other participants seeing each other. This extends into screen sharing, as the host and co-host can view and switch between each participant’s shared screen, while the participants can only view their own content. If the host finds a participant’s content should be shared with others, they can easily begin sharing the participant’s screen with others."

EnerChase
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried screen sharing with my coworkers, but as soon as one of them started sharing their screen, the other coworker's screen sharing stopped. However, the webcam feature worked without any issues. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Did you also enable  All screens mode?

IMG_8674.png

“All screens mode allows the host to request all participants share their screen to present the host with a scrollable side-by-side view of the participants and their shared desktop(s). This feature is designed to provide a more streamlined and straightforward proctoring experience, focused on seeing both the participant video and their desktop share. When activating during a meeting, the host can also choose to allow participants to also view all shared desktops.”

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0074632 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!