cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant see participants

Kamy88
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, for some reason I cant see participants who sign in. On their end, it says "The host has another meeting in progress". I bought a new laptop and needed to download zoom again. Am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1

AlexWhales
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello!

It sounds like you’re encountering an issue with Zoom where participants are seeing the message "The host has another meeting in progress." This usually happens when your Zoom account is trying to host multiple meetings at once, which Zoom doesn’t allow under a single license.

Here’s how you can resolve it:

1. Check Your Active Meetings: Make sure you don’t have another meeting running under your account. Sometimes, an old session might still be active. You can log in to Zoom via your browser, go to the "Meetings" tab, and end any sessions that might still be running.

2. Log Out and Log Back In: Since you mentioned getting a new laptop, it’s possible that Zoom needs to refresh your session. Log out of Zoom on all your devices, and then log back in on your new laptop. This can often reset any lingering issues.

3. Ensure You’re Logged In as the Host: Double-check that you’re logged in with the correct account that’s designated as the meeting host. Sometimes, using a different account by accident can cause this issue.

4. Update Your Zoom App: Make sure your Zoom app is fully updated. Older versions might have bugs or lack certain features, so it’s always good to ensure you’re running the latest version.

Hopefully, one of these steps will resolve the issue and get your meetings running smoothly again. If the problem persists, Zoom’s support team can offer further assistance.